need help remove Calendar entries in Outlook 2007 pre Exchange migration RRS feed

• Question

• hey guys,

Before my company migrated to Exchange, we had IMAP
    i sent a few recurring appointments to around 20 people....now we got migrated to exchange, and got a slightly different more "coprorate" email address.

Now problem is, i can still see those recurring appointments based on my old email (imap) account as an organiser. how can i take ownership of these appointments and delete those recurring appointments?

Friday, September 24, 2010 4:46 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Because this is a Outlook 2007 issue, so I suggest you’d best post to the Office Forum for help.

Outlook IT Pro Discussions

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, October 7, 2010 6:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Friday, October 8, 2010 2:21 AM
    Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:32 AM