none
Message Tracking Logs EventID's RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone have any information on the exact definitions of all the EventID's for the "Get-MessageTrackingLogs" command? I am able to guess at what some of them mean just by looking at them, but I would like to see a clear definition as to what is happening during each event. 

Some examples I am seeing are "HAREDIRECT", "RECEIVE", "AGENTINFO", "HARECEIVE", "HADISCARD", "DELIVER", "EXPAND"... etc etc, you guys are all familiar with what I am trying to say here I'm sure...

I searched online for a while but I am not able to locate anything from Microsoft or any other location that describes these events and what happens during each one.

Thursday, May 23, 2019 3:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This article may be the one you want to find: Message tracking 

It introduces about all events and fields for message tracking log.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 24, 2019 3:19 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:04 AM