none
Website panel error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

As I am having a server and i am facing issues in creating mail id in web site panel (v 1.2.0) and after providing all details in mail box size it is showing in red error :- " Please ensure the value you entered is in range between {0} and {1}. so can any one please provide me solution for that.

Plan details are :- Disk space 5000 MB provided mail limit 25 mail ids and 5000 mail domain size provided.

total uses 1680 MB and 3 mail ids created already with 500 MB space.

Please help.

Thanks

Hemant

Regards Hemant R Sr. System Administrator Znet Technologies Pvt Ltd.
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:10 PM

Answers

• I am reading that you have a problem with Web Site Panel, I would suggest that you contact your vendor for support.

http://www.websitepanel.net/contact-us

:P Advice offered, If you need more help it is advised to seek the council and advice of paid professionals. The answer is always 42, or reboot.
    • Proposed as answer by Jason Hiegel Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Monday, October 31, 2011 1:10 PM
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:30 PM

All replies

• I am reading that you have a problem with Web Site Panel, I would suggest that you contact your vendor for support.

http://www.websitepanel.net/contact-us

:P Advice offered, If you need more help it is advised to seek the council and advice of paid professionals. The answer is always 42, or reboot.
    • Proposed as answer by Jason Hiegel Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Monday, October 31, 2011 1:10 PM
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:30 PM
  • Hi Jason

I have tried rebooting both mail server and web server where web site panel is installed but no luck, Also I am a Sr. System Admin so options to contact to vendor.

Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Hemant

Regards Hemant R Sr. System Administrator Znet Technologies Pvt Ltd.
    Monday, October 3, 2011 6:58 AM