Publishing On UAG Server RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I have the following scenario and I need to publish the sharepoint site on UAG server.

I have two forest:

Forest 1:x.com

forest2:y.com

In forest x.com I have the following

All OS 2008 R2 , sharepoint 2007 sp2, UAG 2010, ADFS 2.0 farm, Certificate authority

In forest y.com I have the following

All OS 2008 R2, ADFS 2.0 farm

I give access to a sharepoint site for the users in Y.com forest using ADFS 2.0 trust , i follow the steps in (Federated Document Collaboration Using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and AD FS 2.0 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/adfs2-sharepoint-federated-collaboration-step-by-step-guide-00(WS.10).aspx )

the access was successfull internally (note: the two forest are in the internal network and no firewall between them) and the federation services work like a magic

Now i need to publish the share point site using UAG 2010 so i follow this link http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd857388.aspx 

I face a problem while am accessing the sharepoint site from external, exactly after the sharepoint site redirect me to ADFS 2.0 farm URL .

i read that the AD FS 2.0 does not support the AD FS 1.x Windows Token Web Agent but the error is still appears even if thewindows 2008 R2 Windows Token Web Agent is installed and configured or not .

am trying also to create two portal one for share point and one for ADFS url but its does not work too.

I need know what is the exactly steps i have to follow in order to allow access to sharePoint from external using My scenario.

APPRECIATE your help

Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:35 PM

Answers

• I'm afraid UAG does not support ADFS v2 at this time, Alaa. It will be supported in the future, although I cannot say exactly when.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:48 PM
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:48 PM

All replies

• I'm afraid UAG does not support ADFS v2 at this time, Alaa. It will be supported in the future, although I cannot say exactly when.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:48 PM
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:48 PM
  • So sorry for late reply , as you said the UAG does not support ADFS v2, we changed all the design regarding ADFS and UAG.

Thanks

Appreciate your response

Saturday, July 24, 2010 1:15 PM