IE10 upgrade, forefront page not displayed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are currently trying to update our Windows 7 machines from IE8 to IE10.

Most applications work fine. However, we use a corporate intranet. To login to this intranet we need to enter credentials in a Forefront website.  Under IE8 there was no problem. But under IE10 I get a Windows login screen wich asks me for a domain\username credentials. Under IE8 we could use username password. See attached pictures. Other browsers display the forefront page just fine.

The website is in the trusted zone.

• Edited by JelleKamma Friday, August 22, 2014 10:55 AM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 10:49 AM

Answers

• Hi

Does the page show correctly in compatibility mode? Also check under the security tab what settings you have set and apply them to IE10.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Thursday, September 4, 2014 7:53 AM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 2:58 PM
  • Hi,

In addition, we may follow the below article to troubleshoot the mentioned situation:

Determining Possible Compatibility Issues and Solutions

Please follow the steps mentioned to check if we could solve this issue in compatibility View.

Best regards

Michael Shao
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 6:04 AM

All replies

• Hi

Does the page show correctly in compatibility mode? Also check under the security tab what settings you have set and apply them to IE10.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, August 22, 2014 2:58 PM
  • Hi,

In addition, we may follow the below article to troubleshoot the mentioned situation:

Determining Possible Compatibility Issues and Solutions

Please follow the steps mentioned to check if we could solve this issue in compatibility View.

Best regards

Michael Shao

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 6:04 AM
  • Hi,

Any update here?

Could the issue be solved by changing the compatibility view settings?

Besides, there might be some configuration need to be done from the forefront side, as I am not familiar with Forefront, I suggest we also seek help in the following forum and see if any further assistance could be offered there:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/forefront/en-US/home?category=forefront

Best regards

Michael Shao

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:53 AM