How to install Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD USB Driver (MTP) for windows 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My PC's Windows in my workplace and Home is 8.1 Pro.
    I have Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD. The USB driver can't installed, and i can't use from USB for transfer file or data to tablet.
    I use USB for transfer to Table in workplace without error or any problem, But in home PC can't install USB Driver.
    In Device Manager, Appear in Other Device, MTP and Unkuwon Device.
    Huawei Support FAQ this Question and answer was:
    Question: I connect my MediaPad 10 FHD to a PC, but the MediaPad 10 FHD is not displayed as a USB drive. Why? What can I do?

Answer: MediaPad 10 FHD uses MTP and does not support USB Mass Storage mode. With a PC running Windows 7 or later, your MediaPad 10 FHD is displayed as a storage device, but with a PC running Windows XP or earlier, install Windows Media Player 11 and the USB driver if you are connecting your MediaPad 10 FHD to the PC for the first time.
    Using MTP, you can access files stored on your MediaPad 10 FHD from the PC. 

Please Help me.

Regards,

Friday, July 18, 2014 10:35 AM

Answers

• Please post in the appropriate Windows 8 forum @ http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?category=w8itpro for discussions involving Window 8.

This is a Windows 7 forum for discussing issues specifically about Windows 7, not Windows 8.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by Siamak Saiidi Friday, July 18, 2014 11:17 AM
    Friday, July 18, 2014 10:53 AM