User Profile Showing No Values RRS feed

• Question

• No Value in User Profile

Hello All, 

As you can see above, the User Profile Service Application is not showing any values under the Profile section. I'm not using the FIM Sync, but I'm using the Active Directory Import. I'm able to create the connection and also run the full synch. But somehow the Users are not shown in the User Profile section. I've even recreated the User Profile Service Application with not much of luck. 

Appreciate your help. 

Regards,

Srikanth Nagendranath

Srikanth

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 6:49 AM

Answers

• Hello Mohit, 

After some careful review, I looked at the ULS logs and it hit right on the money: 

Trial Period Expired

Since the trial period has expired, it is not showing the values. Let me try with an actual license key. 

Regards,

Srikanth Nagendranath

Srikanth

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Srikanth

It does not show last compilation time. It seems that user profile synchronization was never completed. Can you try increasing timer job value from 5 minutes to daily and select some time say 11 PM for now,  re-start User Profile service and User profile sync service. After that try to run a full sync. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks Mohit

• Edited by mohit.goyal Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:15 AM
    Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:10 AM
  • Hello Mohit, 

Thank you for the reply. I just tried your suggestion and ran a full synch but the last compile says, Not Compiled. I think you are right in pointing out the root cause of the problem. The Users are coming from a federated domain and not the local active directory. May be I should add the local active directory first and then try. 

In the meanwhile, if you have any other ideas, please do let me know. 

Regards,

Srikanth Nagendranath

Srikanth

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:24 AM
  • Hello Mohit, 

After some careful review, I looked at the ULS logs and it hit right on the money: 

Trial Period Expired

Since the trial period has expired, it is not showing the values. Let me try with an actual license key. 

Regards,

Srikanth Nagendranath

Srikanth

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:37 AM
  • Hi Srikanth

Glad that you have found the issue. :)

Thanks Mohit

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:47 AM