none
Skype for Business bug? RRS feed

• Question

• Since upgrading my Samsung Galaxy S10e to Android 10 I haven't been able to login to Skype for Business. Is there a fix available or on the way?
    Saturday, January 18, 2020 12:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Teleremote!

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Does this issue persist only in Android 10?

I did a test in my MIUI(Operation System:Android 10) device and it is no issue.

Please make sure your Skype for Business for Android client updated to the newest version. By default, Skype for Business app is only available for Android 4.0 or greater.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can use one or more of the following methods, as appropriate for your situation:

*Use the nslookup command and a public DNS server to determine whether the DNS CNAME record is configured correctly.

*Switch between Wi-Fi and 3G to determine whether the issue can be scoped to one kind of connection.

*Check your network connection, sign-in address and server address

Also you can try to clear the client cache file and restart the client to see if it works.

For more details about troubleshooting issues with Microsoft Skype for Business for Android, please refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/troubleshoot/server-mobile-devices/issues-for-android

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Monday, January 20, 2020 6:47 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:03 AM