HP printer RRS feed

• Question

• Every time I print from word the first page is documents and my name I don't need my printer to waste my ink to print this first page I must have check a wrong box for it to do this because it never did this before so can you tell me how to stop printing out the first page with C:/users/pfspa/Documents and then information with my name it is a waste of my ink tell me how to stop this.

Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:19 PM

All replies

• Select File > Options.

Select Display in the navigation pane on the left.

Under 'Printing options', is the check box 'Print document properties' ticked? If so, clear this check box.

Then click OK.

Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:39 PM
  • Hi Patricia,

Please refer to Hans Vogelaar's reply to have a look.

If you have any updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, February 7, 2020 5:35 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:42 AM
  • Hi Patricia,

This thread has been around for a long time. 

To help close this thread, would you please mark the replies as answers if they are helpful? Your action would also help other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Emily

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 7:11 AM