Windows 8.1 Enterprise Update to windows 10 enterprise RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have Windows 8.1 Enterprise Update and I signed up to get Windows 10 information and a free installation in the future of Windows 10.

The only problem is the website stated that some Windows versions were excluded. It said Windows 8.1 Enterprise was excluded, but Windows 8.1 Update wasn't. Since I have Windows 8.1 Enterprise Update, will I still get the Windows 10 update in the future?

UPDATE: Is the Windows 10 installation actually only for a year, or is there a way to keep the update for longer if so?

Friday, July 31, 2015 9:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Where can I get Windows 10 Enterprise?

If you have Windows volume licenses with Software Assurance, or if you have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise volume licenses, you can download 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Enterprise from the Volume Licensing Service Center. If you do not have current Software Assurance for Windows and would like to purchase volume licenses for Windows 10 Enterprise, contact your preferred Microsoft Reseller or see How to purchase through Volume Licensing.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Roger Lu Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:32 AM
    Monday, August 3, 2015 3:05 AM