lync response group mark voicemail as high priority RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently working on migrating from Cisco CCX call distribution to Lync Response groups.  One of the old options on cisco was to send a message to the helpdesk, and mark it high priority, which then kicked off a rule to page them. 

I do not see anything in Lync to mark a message/call as high priority, am I missing something?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:14 PM

Answers

• Dear Friend,

There is nothing like that in my experience about Lync but better to right on exchange forum and see..Hopefully u can have a Answer from messaging People.

i Feel its about to exchange thing. not from RGS

Madushka Dias : MCITP(Lync Server 2010 Administrator) & MCTS - Active Directory) - http://uctechi.blogspot.com/ | Live - madushka@live.com | If got your answer don't forget to Rate as an Answer
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:12 PM
  • Turns out it wasnt the CCX that was marking it as high importance (despite the documentation given me by the group that did the original menu's), instead they were sending it to cisco unity voicemail, where there is an option to change it to high priority.  I explained that exchange UM worked the same way, and all is well :)
    • Marked as answer by Pantherfan Friday, January 13, 2012 1:12 PM
    Friday, January 13, 2012 1:12 PM

All replies

• Dear Friend,

There is nothing like that in my experience about Lync but better to right on exchange forum and see..Hopefully u can have a Answer from messaging People.

i Feel its about to exchange thing. not from RGS

Madushka Dias : MCITP(Lync Server 2010 Administrator) & MCTS - Active Directory) - http://uctechi.blogspot.com/ | Live - madushka@live.com | If got your answer don't forget to Rate as an Answer
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:12 PM
  • Hi Pantherfan,

Any update?

Please also refer to this post. And hope it can give you some tips.

Noya Liu

TechNet Community Support

Friday, January 13, 2012 12:53 PM
  • Turns out it wasnt the CCX that was marking it as high importance (despite the documentation given me by the group that did the original menu's), instead they were sending it to cisco unity voicemail, where there is an option to change it to high priority.  I explained that exchange UM worked the same way, and all is well :)
    • Marked as answer by Pantherfan Friday, January 13, 2012 1:12 PM
    Friday, January 13, 2012 1:12 PM