Cannot e-mail from Pastel 2009 running on Windows 7 Home Prem. 64bit RRS feed

• Question

• I recently moved to Windows 7 from Vista when my haddrive crashed. Pastel 2009 runs fine until you want to e-mail statements/invoices in Outlook. Error message appears: 'Cannot send e-mail.Please check the e-mail address and/or your account settings'

Worked in Vista but not in Windows 7. Urgently need a fix. Can anyone help. Thanks.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 5:52 PM

Answers

• Hi AMorton,

Do you email the invoices directly from Pastel? The first thing is import the customer's email address into Pastel. Please refer to this: Emailing Invoices and Statements directly from Pastel.

Meanwhile, I also recommend you contact the Pastel support for this issue.

Regards,

Miya

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuraccy of this information.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:53 AM
    Thursday, April 7, 2011 6:48 AM

All replies

• When you have problems with third party software, the first place to check is with the publisher to ensure the software is compatible with Windows 7.  If there are any fixes to published it will be from Pastel, not Microsoft.  Microsoft does not provide support for third party software.  That is the resposibility of the publisher!
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 6:42 PM
  • Hi AMorton,

Do you email the invoices directly from Pastel? The first thing is import the customer's email address into Pastel. Please refer to this: Emailing Invoices and Statements directly from Pastel.

Meanwhile, I also recommend you contact the Pastel support for this issue.

Regards,

Miya

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuraccy of this information.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:53 AM
    Thursday, April 7, 2011 6:48 AM