Intel 915GAV vista Drivers RRS feed

• Question

•     i need " Intel 915GAV vista Drivers " 

Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:22 PM

Answers

• Hi LIKITHA,

According to Intel official website, they does not offer Windows Vista driver for 915GAV.

As you know, generally, it is hardware manufacturers’ responsibility to develop device drivers for their hardware devices to work with the related operating systems. Given the situation, I suggest you contact Intel Support to address this issue.

Intel Support:

www.intel.com/support/index.htm

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps.

Monday, September 29, 2008 9:11 AM

All replies

• Hi

INTEL: Download Software, Drivers and Utilities:
    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx?lang=eng

Hope this helps.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, you help others find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:20 AM
  • Hi LIKITHA,

According to Intel official website, they does not offer Windows Vista driver for 915GAV.

As you know, generally, it is hardware manufacturers’ responsibility to develop device drivers for their hardware devices to work with the related operating systems. Given the situation, I suggest you contact Intel Support to address this issue.

Intel Support:

www.intel.com/support/index.htm

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps.

Monday, September 29, 2008 9:11 AM