Upgrade to Window 8 from window 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I upgrade to window 8 from window 7 now I can't find the games that I played on window7.  Where are they?
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on my understanding, you want to find the games that are included in Windows 7 like Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Hearts, right? If I misunderstand your true meaning, please feel free to let me know.

From what I have known, games like Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Hearts aren't included in Windows 8 and Windows RT. Instead, you can use the Windows Store to find and install games you want on your PC.

Please follow the references to get the games:

Games

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/get-games

Hope this helps.

Regards,

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, August 1, 2013 5:42 AM
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:02 AM

All replies

• To enable us to help you better, you need to provide as many details as you can about the problem you are experiencing.
    If you design your question effectively, you can get good information from people who are knowledgeable about the topic and who are happy to help you.

Prepare your question. Think it through. Hasty-sounding questions get hasty answers, or none at all.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?
    Also please supply your systems specs, OS, Browser.
    Suggestions for asking for help on a site.

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:37 PM
  • I upgrade to window 8 from window 7 now I can't find the games that I played on window7.  Where are they?

Hi

when i upgrade i haven't any game to experience this, but you can go Directory that you install game and search there for game .

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate TextVote As Helpful & click on Alternate TextMark As Answer if a post answers your question.

LinkedIn:   Facebook:   

• Edited by YahyaZahedi Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:46 PM Correct Content.
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:45 PM
  • Hi,

Based on my understanding, you want to find the games that are included in Windows 7 like Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Hearts, right? If I misunderstand your true meaning, please feel free to let me know.

From what I have known, games like Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Hearts aren't included in Windows 8 and Windows RT. Instead, you can use the Windows Store to find and install games you want on your PC.

Please follow the references to get the games:

Games

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/get-games

Hope this helps.

Regards,

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, August 1, 2013 5:42 AM
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:02 AM