What is uhutelaguzey.dll? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, each time i shut down my laptop and then start it up again and log into my account, i always get a notification saying "there was a problem starting C:\.........\uhutelaguzey.dll the specified module could not be found."

now ive tried searching the internet for uhutelaguzey.dll and i havent found one result, and ive searched this forum too and found nothing, so i was wondering if anyone knew what it was and how to stop it from popping up every time i log into my laptop

thanks

LoganWhite

Friday, April 29, 2011 12:21 AM

Answers

• Update whatever malware and virus scanner you have installed and do a full scan.

SC Tom

• Proposed as answer by Miya Yao Monday, May 2, 2011 9:40 AM
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, May 5, 2011 8:29 AM
    Friday, April 29, 2011 12:34 AM
  • You have an autorun entry left over from a malware infection.  Not to worry, it appears you're no longer infected - at least not by that particular vermin (whatever it may be.)  Use a program like Autoruns (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx) to hunt down the offending entry and delete/disable it.
    Monday, May 2, 2011 4:40 PM

All replies

• Update whatever malware and virus scanner you have installed and do a full scan.

SC Tom

• Proposed as answer by Miya Yao Monday, May 2, 2011 9:40 AM
    Friday, April 29, 2011 12:34 AM
  • In addition, for information about Security updates, visit the Microsoft Virus Solution and Security Center for resources and tools to keep your PC safe and healthy. If you are having issues with installing the update itself, visit Support for Microsoft Update for resources and tools to keep your PC updated with the latest updates.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Edited by Cloud_TS Friday, April 6, 2012 2:44 AM PCSafety Center update
    Monday, May 2, 2011 9:56 AM
  • You have an autorun entry left over from a malware infection.  Not to worry, it appears you're no longer infected - at least not by that particular vermin (whatever it may be.)  Use a program like Autoruns (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx) to hunt down the offending entry and delete/disable it.
    Monday, May 2, 2011 4:40 PM