Admin Audit Log RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts

i have a unified group(Group1@contoso.com) and Distribution List(DL1@contoso.com) these were deleted by some user.

From EAC-->Compliance Management-Auditing-Export the admin audit log. i can get the audit logs from there.

a) But is it possible to export all audit logs from powershell to csv file i.e from March 20 to March22

b) is it possible to export the audit logs by using these group names to csv file

• Edited by ItsMe-Roger Thursday, April 23, 2020 12:24 PM f
    Thursday, April 23, 2020 12:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try using the below commad to export the admin audit log

Search-AdminAuditLog -ExternalAccess $false -StartDate 03/14/2020 -EndDate 04/24/2020 | Export-Csv -Path C:\audit.csv -NoTypeInformation

For detailed usage about the command: Search-AdminAuditLog

is it possible to export the audit logs by using these group names to csv file?

I'm afraid it's hard to finish, you could filter the value in CSV.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 24, 2020 2:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try using the below commad to export the admin audit log

Search-AdminAuditLog -ExternalAccess $false -StartDate 03/14/2020 -EndDate 04/24/2020 | Export-Csv -Path C:\audit.csv -NoTypeInformation

For detailed usage about the command: Search-AdminAuditLog

is it possible to export the audit logs by using these group names to csv file?

I'm afraid it's hard to finish, you could filter the value in CSV.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 24, 2020 2:29 AM
  • Hi,

Do suggestions above help? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:58 AM