Version 2.6 Wishing RRS feed

• General discussion

• I would like to suggest one version where only the disc protection function will be enabled as a reliable alternative to “try and decide” feature from Acronis. I am a home user and it´s really cool to test a new software without writing it to the disk before I make a decision. Also, I am not sure if is possible, but I would love if the action for swift the program on or off should be done without restarting the windows because is really time consuming… In addition, may be faster if we can setup the size of the cache as soon as we turn on the disc protection feature to avoid one more restarting…

I find out this software a few days ago and I have no complaints about compatibility on my Home Vista Premium.

Thanks for your efforts,

Braz.

Monday, February 16, 2009 5:59 PM

All replies

•  

Thank you for your feedback, Braz.

Based on our users' feedback, we do notice that some potential issues in Windows Disk Protection need to be fixed. Also, we are glad to further improve those functions in Windows SteadyState including WDP. Again, thank you for your valuable information. I'll forward this thread to our dev team.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:31 AM