Processing data for a remote command failed with the following error message: The SSL connection cannot be established RRS feed

• Question

•     Import-Module SkypeOnlineConnector
        $sessionOption = New-PSSessionOption -SkipRevocationCheck

$sfboSessio= New-CsOnlineSession -Credential $credential -Verbose -SessionOption $sessionOption
        Import-PSSession $sfboSessio -Force   -AllowClobber | Out-Null 

Am trying import session for skype for business online. I have enabled SSL connection also.Still i get below error.How to stop it.

Import-PSSession : Running the Get-Command command in a remote session reported the following error: Processing data for a remote command failed with the following error message: The SSL 
    connection cannot be established. Verify that the service on the remote host is properly configured to listen for HTTPS requests. Consult the logs and documentation for the WS-Management 
    service running on the destination, most commonly IIS or WinRM. If the destination is the WinRM service, run the following command on the destination to analyze and configure the WinRM 
    service: "winrm quickconfig -transport:https". For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic..

Thanks

Vishnu S

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Vishnu S,

Would you please check the installed version of Windows management Framework in your environment?

I found an official article explains the similar scenario that remote PowerShell can't connect after an upgrade to Windows Management Framework 5.0.

If you have Framework 5.0 installed, we would suggest you update for Windows Management Framework 5.1 to make the compatibility with Skype for Business server 2015.

By the way, the following cmdlet could be as the reference to connect to SFB online, here more details:

Import-Module SkypeOnlineConnector
    $userCredential = Get-Credential
    $sfbSession = New-CsOnlineSession -Credential $userCredential
    Import-PSSession $sfbSession

Kind regards, 

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:52 AM
  • Hi Calvin Liu,

Thanks for the reply.I have checked my Windows management Framework version . It is 5.1.

I has Skype for businness windows powershell module version

,When I try to connect AzureCloud its connecting and giving expected ouput.

But I'm trying to connect skype for business online for china environment .Its there any dependencies is needed for AzureChinaCloud.

Thanks

Vishnu S

• Edited by VishnuS74 Thursday, November 29, 2018 5:26 AM
    Thursday, November 29, 2018 5:25 AM