none
SCCM Collections - Maintenance windows How to set up 7 days RRS feed

• Question

• Hi community,

i'm trying to find how to apply softwares updates during 7 days.

it's pratiquely impossible.

example : My collection into an ADR begin immediately after the running of ADR, but i would like to set up my maintenance windows which stops after 7 days.

So I ll try many things but nothing fits to me!

could you help me please?

Thanks a lot

Friday, November 22, 2019 2:38 PM

All replies

• When do you want it to start?

Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

Friday, November 22, 2019 6:13 PM
  • Set the MW windows daily and disable the ADR after 1 week.
    Monday, November 25, 2019 9:38 AM
  • Hi,

According to the maintenance windows mechanism, it may not be able to meet your requirements. The maintenance windows contain a start date, a start and finish time, and a recurrence pattern. The maximum duration of a window has to be less than 24 hours.

If you want maintenance windows to stop after 7 days, we can disable it manually.

Best Regards,
    Tina

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 25, 2019 9:57 AM
  • Hi,

How are things going?

I just checked in to see if there are any updates. Have you tried the above suggestion? Please feel free to feedback and any question please don’t hesitate to let me know.

If any reply is helpful, please kindly click “Mark as answer”. It would make the reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar question.

Thank you for your kindly support.

Best Regards,
    Tina

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:58 AM