BestBuy RRS feed

• General discussion

• I was at BestBuy the other day and there was some "Microsoft donkey" standing out front by the entrance giving out free fingerprint readers and coupons for Microsoft Office.  I told him he was pimping out garbage because it didn't work with Vista64 and he seemed totally clueless that there was even a problem with them.  This fits perfectly in line with the whole entire company's stance on the topic!  You know, I don’t think Microsoft has any clue that their reader doesn’t work. It’s very common for THOUSANDS of people to beg on their hands a knees for “ANY” reaction from Microsoft only to get zero response. 

I’m pretty conservative and was generally outraged when the government split AT&T into the baby bell’s in the mid 80’s… however, I’m in complete support of the government splitting up and basically ruining Microsoft … my thought is that one of the baby Microsofts will actually get off their ignorant butt’s and develop the software for this. 

Freaken retards.

Saturday, September 6, 2008 2:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am sorry to hear your problem. I fully understand that your inconvenience on this issue.

However, Microsoft provides different support service offering to help our customer to better enjoy our products, including CSS, forum, and so on. We are not familiar with Microsoft Hardware Products. It is recommended that you post the issue in Microsoft Hardware Products Discussions Group. They mainly focus on Microsoft Hardware Products question and problem.

Discussions in Microsoft Hardware Products

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.mshardware.product

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is so you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the newsgroups regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:50 AM
  • As this thread has been quiet for a while we will be changing the issue type to Comment.

If you wish to return to this question you can go ahead and change the type back to ‘Question’. Then you can edit your initial post and change the radio button at the top of the post editor window.

If the issue has been resolved, we’d love to hear your solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:50 AM