none
Replace Exchange Server 2010 by Exchange Server 2013 in Window 2008 R2 SP1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody, My story is I had 2 VM before:
       - Project Server 2010 + Active Directory integration with Exchange 2010
       - Exchange 2010

But now my customer want to use Exchange 2013. So i created a new VM for installing exchange 2013. But I research and know that installing exchange 2010 and exchange 2013 in same Domain is not recommended. So plz help me find the best way, because I dont want to create new AD + new Project Server 2

Thanks

Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:33 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You posted the same query in a different Project / Project Server forum. It looks like the question is for Exchange / AD and not Project Server or Project related. I can move the post to one of these forums if you like or re post in the Exchange or AD forum.

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:07 PM

All replies

• You have accidentally posted your question in Microsoft Project Server specific forum , consider re-posting your question using appropriate  forum for faster and expert response

Hrishi Deshpande Senior Consultant

Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:20 PM
  • Hi everybody, My story is I had 2 VM before:
       - Project Server 2010 + Active Directory integration with Exchange 2010
       - Exchange 2010

But now my customer want to use Exchange 2013. So i created a new VM for installing exchange 2013. But I research and know that installing exchange 2010 and exchange 2013 in same Domain is not recommended. So plz help me find the best way, because I dont want to create new AD + new Project Server 2

Thanks

Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:45 PM
  • Hello,

You posted the same query in a different Project / Project Server forum. It looks like the question is for Exchange / AD and not Project Server or Project related. I can move the post to one of these forums if you like or re post in the Exchange or AD forum.

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:07 PM