How to Export data from AWS to PST? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys, I am using AWS from the last 6 months, but it does not help me in anyway. Now I want to move in Outlook. So please guide me to export mailbox data from AWS (Amazon Workmail) to PST. Because there is a lot of valuable data available.
    Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:58 AM

Answers

• From what I've read, Amazon Workmail supports Outlook as an email client, so most of the job would be connecting Outlook to AWS.  They appear to support IMAP, which would create a local .OST file that you can export to a .PST file from within Outlook.

Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE
    Broadcast Engineer/I.T. Pro
    MS MVP-Outlook - WA7BGX
    www.rolandschorr.com

• Marked as answer by aaronpaul25 Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:18 AM
    Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:49 PM
  • To migrate Amazon Workmail to Outlook, you can work with any of Amazon migration partners. Here you can assign an Amazon WorkMail user as the migration administrator. There are some other third party software also available on the Web to export Amazon Workmail to PST file. You can also try one of them to solve your issues. 
    Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:13 AM

All replies

• From what I've read, Amazon Workmail supports Outlook as an email client, so most of the job would be connecting Outlook to AWS.  They appear to support IMAP, which would create a local .OST file that you can export to a .PST file from within Outlook.

Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE
    Broadcast Engineer/I.T. Pro
    MS MVP-Outlook - WA7BGX
    www.rolandschorr.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:49 PM
  • To migrate Amazon Workmail to Outlook, you can work with any of Amazon migration partners. Here you can assign an Amazon WorkMail user as the migration administrator. There are some other third party software also available on the Web to export Amazon Workmail to PST file. You can also try one of them to solve your issues. 
    Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:13 AM
  • Thank you, Hal Hostetler and Shiv2000 for your assistance. I will try both of your suggestions.
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:21 AM