this content cannot be displayed in a frame RRS feed

• Question

• So in excel I have gone to 'protect workbook-restrict permission by people', but after I confirm that I have a windows live account the next part fails to load displaying 'This content cannot be displayed..To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame'......can anyone help with this please?

Jude

Monday, May 6, 2013 7:11 AM

Answers

• Hi Jude,

Your question appears to be more related to Internet Explorer rendering and more of "by design" aspects of how the page was developed or published and is not related to Rights Management Services (RMS) protection. Here is a link to a post on the Visual Studio support forums on MSDN that might be of more use to you in understanding that specific error:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/netfxjscript/thread/2f95e434-7b30-4401-925e-0739b6227082/

Thanks! 

Brad Mahugh
    Microsoft Corporation
    ------------------------
    This post is provided "AS IS" and confers no promises of current or future technical support for a specific support issue. Please use Microsoft product support if you need a service commitment for your current support case or issue.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 7:09 PM