Sharepoint online form RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am making a list in SP online and use form is default form (it come out as slide form from the right side ).But now it doesn't come out from there. When I click new button to open new form , it goes to another tab and show form design is like on premise default form.I don't know how can I do it? Please help me.

Thanks,

Hnin Yu

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Hnin,

Check under List settings > Advanced Settings > List experience. Classic experience might be selected. Change that to New experience and wait for a few minutes. It should change back to modern experience then.

Anupam Shrivastava

• Edited by Anupam KS Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:30 PM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:30 PM
  • Hi Anupam ,

I tried it. But it show still and doesn't change modern experience. Help me!

• Edited by Hnin Yu Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1:05 PM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1:04 PM
  • Try in another browser, Incognito mode! Maybe something to do with Cache/local storage of browser.

I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't show new interface... Sometime it takes a few minutes to reflect the setting changes. 

Anupam Shrivastava

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1:16 PM
  • Hi Hnin Yu,

Are you currently in classic experience or modern experience in this list (interface)?

SharePoint automatically switches the experience of the form based on the current list experience users are in, regardless of list settings.

Please switch to another experience and then switch back to modern experience, then open the new form again. Find the "Return to classic experience" and "Exit classic experience" buttons under the left navigation to switch between experiences quickly.

---

This “Microsoft Online: SharePoint Online” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Thursday, July 23, 2020 3:04 AM
  • Hi Hnin Yu,

Do you have any progress on this thread?

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:33 AM
  • Hi Hnin Yu,

This forum will be locked down, if you need further assistance with this issue, you can continue to post in here before 8/10/2020. It is recommended to create a new question on Microsoft Q&A, we will continue to support you on the new home.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

Tuesday, August 4, 2020 2:27 AM