Cannot Install Anti Virus Successfully Due to Office 2007 Activation Issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need help, please...

I have an Office 2007 Enterprice DVD which was successfully installed on my old laptop (with vista OS). Two days ago I bought another laptop (with Windows XP OS) and I tried installing the Windows 2007 Enterprise on it and I have been having Windows Activation issues ever since.

I was advised to buy another Windows Office 2007 (that I cannot install the Windows 2007 Enterprise on more than one laptop). I got Office 2007 Professional Plus. Now the problem is that if I try to instal any anti virus on the laptop I get a recurrence of the initial Windows Activation screen informing me of product key failure and logging me off the moment I cancel. However, if uninstall and then re-install and without anti virus it works fine. It's so bad that even the Microsoft anti virus tool kit is being "rejected".

Someone please help. I cannot be using the laptop without virus protection. If I install one, I get Windows Activation issues.

A quick response will very well appreciated.

Thanks.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:19 AM