desktop bankround chages RRS feed

• Question

• i have laptop of acer model 5640 i have problem with desktop backaround when pernalise and set a backround it set but when i shutdown and restart my laptop then backround will changed automatic ..have o/s with windows7 ? how can i solve my problem.
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Are you enable desktop background slide show? If multiple pictures are selected, the background will be changed automatically after a period of time.

For more information, please refer to :

Create a desktop background slide show

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/create-a-desktop-background-slide-show

Also, please create a new user account and have a check.

Regards,

Sabrina

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, August 23, 2010 3:39 AM
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:48 AM

All replies

• i have laptop of acer model 5640 i have problem with desktop backaround when pernalise and set a backround it set but when i shutdown and restart my laptop then backround will changed automatic ..have o/s with windows7 ? how can i solve my problem.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:15 PM
  • Hi,

Are you enable desktop background slide show? If multiple pictures are selected, the background will be changed automatically after a period of time.

For more information, please refer to :

Create a desktop background slide show

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/create-a-desktop-background-slide-show

Also, please create a new user account and have a check.

Regards,

Sabrina

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, August 23, 2010 3:39 AM
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:48 AM