Can't sign with a different user RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

In a development environment, i have a moss installed but i can't sign with a different user. When i put a different user, the system remains logged with "System Account". Anyone could help me?

Thank you in advanced.

Matt
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, July 11, 2011 9:21 AM admin q (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Monday, July 11, 2011 9:04 AM

All replies

• Thank you for your response. But still happening the same situation.

Matt
    Monday, July 11, 2011 9:44 AM
  • Hi ,

How many users have you used to sign in ? Do they all show up as system account ? If you use just the user which is defined as the service account of that web application ,it will show up as system account after sign in .You can check the service account here:

1.       Open Central Administration >Operations>Service accounts.

2.       Choose web applications pool >Windows SharePoint Services Web Application>The application pool .

3.       You will see the user name under the configurable field .

4.       If you use this user to sign in the web application you specify above ,it will be displayed as ‘System Account ’.

Thanks
    Entan Ming
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 8:33 AM
  • Thank you for your reply

I use the site with many differents users (one of those is the user specified in configurable field). So, what is the solution?

Thank you all

Matt
    Friday, October 7, 2011 11:27 AM
  • Any help please?
    Matt
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Hi Levimatt,

I met this problem sometimes. It can be function problems of IE. Have you tried to add a new user to AD and login SharePoint sites, and then refresh page for several times?

Thanks,
    Hellen

Come on!
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:43 AM
  • It's not a IE problem because all users that have tried to login they can't achieve it because of this problem: always logged with "System Account"
    Matt
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:51 AM