Random Bluescreen RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i was just playing minecraft while watching youtube video and my computer randomly bluescreened then rebooted itself the bluescreen itself stayed up for about one second but when i rebooted i got this:

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
      OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
      Locale ID:    6153

Additional information about the problem:
      BCCode:    c2
      BCP1:    00000007
      BCP2:    00001097
      BCP3:    42080604
      BCP4:    88D1E28C
      OS Version:    6_1_7600
      Service Pack:    0_0
      Product:    256_1

i was just wondering what would fix it as this is not the first time it has happened, also it has happened while just on facebook and youtube aswell. I am using windows 7 32bit also.

Please help,

Hayden

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issuesyou should better ask  Windows 7 forum  for further help:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/category/w7itpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:58 AM
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:44 AM