none
Project Server Sync with Team Foundation 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Error when I save a User Story in TFS

TF285010: The following user is not a valid Project Server resource: <FULL NAME>. Add the Team Foundation user to the enterprise resource pool of the PWA instance and add it to the Team Members group. Then, add the user to the resource pool of the mapped enterprise project plan and publish the plan.

I have the user group in the Enterprise Resource Pool and I am still generating this error.

The history of this is that we took a collection from TFS 2012 with no project syncing detached it, and moved it to TFS 2013 and re-attached it.  We did rename the collection before reattaching it.  The re-attach works, the collection is renamed, the sharepoint sites were set back up and I can run the sync commands in tfsadmin without any errors.  I also processed the Analysis db too but I still get the above error.  

Here is what I see in event viewer....cant find event 8118
    Event 8118 (Project Server) of severity 'Error' occurred 52 more time(s) and was suppressed in the event log

Friday, January 23, 2015 4:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is the resource mentioned in the error message part of the project team in project server?

Paul

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:27 AM