hotmail RRS feed

• Question

• why I cantcan't log in in to my email from Hotmail.com
    • Edited by thalia then Thursday, January 24, 2019 11:14 PM
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Tuesday, January 29, 2019 8:19 AM
    Thursday, January 24, 2019 11:13 PM

All replies

• Hi thalia then.

Which error message (if any) is displayed?
    If youre trying to access your Hotmail mailbox using the webmail, I'd suggest you to ask this question in the Microsoft Community for Outlook.com, which is more appropriate for this kind of topics.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Friday, January 25, 2019 9:24 AM
  • Hi,

Welcome to the Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus IT Pro General Discussions forum. Do you mean that you can’t log in your Hotmail account via the Outlook.com sign-in page? If this is the case, there is an article which may be helpful to you: 

How to sign in to or out of Outlook.com

In addition, here we mainly focus on general issues about Office desktop client but your question is more related to Hotmail, so if your issue continues, it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated Answers community for outlook.com: 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, January 25, 2019 10:06 AM