Windows 10 Error Code 0x80070570 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a freshly wiped hard drive that I am wanting to install Widows 10 Home on. I just purchased the media and I keep getting this error see below. I have tried to remove RAM and toggle different setting in the BIOS and keep getting the same results. Kinda like doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Windows 10 install usb not working + Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, Error Code 0x80070570

Sunday, October 22, 2017 2:16 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Homeboy89.

A possible reason for this problem could be a bad installation support: try downloading and executing the Windows Media Creation Tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and create a new Windows 10 ISO file to use for installation (you could consider burning a DVD rather than using an USB dongle).

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, October 22, 2017 4:03 PM
  • Put the installation disc to computer optical drive and restart computer. If you are prompted to press certain key to run Windows from installation, then press it.
    Choose appropriate language settings. Next, select "Repair my computer" option is the disc being used is not a system repair disc.
    Select the installation that needs repairing and click "Next", after which the menu will show "System Recovery Option".
    Click "System Recovery Option" two times to open "Command Prompt" where you should type chkdsk/f/r and press Enter. Wait for a while until the disk check process completes and select Y to restart computer.
    Friday, May 1, 2020 10:46 AM