none
#550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired # # RRS feed

• Question

• I have read all the related hints and articles from the above web link at Microsoft, and still have not clue how to resolve the issue.

Please help!

Vincent Kew

917-567-5818

Monday, July 28, 2014 5:25 PM

Answers

• I means the message stayed in a delivery queue until it passed the expiry date. At that point the message was returned as undeliverable to the originator.

Does this happen to message sent to an individual, to a domain, or to a network? Does it happen for messages sent to recipients within your organization, or to recipients at other domains? Does it happen for message send by your users, or are they messages that are being relayed through your SMTP server?

With only the error, and no supporting information, all one can do is ask for more information!

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:44 AM
  • Hi,

Agree with Rich. Please take your time to collect the above information for further research.

What's more, please enable SMTP log on the Send Connector and check whether there is any error when your Exchange server telnet to remote domain mail server to submit message. Besides, please make sure that the remote server IP address which Exchange server attempts to connect is right.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:29 AM

All replies

• I means the message stayed in a delivery queue until it passed the expiry date. At that point the message was returned as undeliverable to the originator.

Does this happen to message sent to an individual, to a domain, or to a network? Does it happen for messages sent to recipients within your organization, or to recipients at other domains? Does it happen for message send by your users, or are they messages that are being relayed through your SMTP server?

With only the error, and no supporting information, all one can do is ask for more information!

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:44 AM
  • Hi,

Agree with Rich. Please take your time to collect the above information for further research.

What's more, please enable SMTP log on the Send Connector and check whether there is any error when your Exchange server telnet to remote domain mail server to submit message. Besides, please make sure that the remote server IP address which Exchange server attempts to connect is right.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:29 AM