Invitees not getting updated in Hybrid Setup when it is forwarded by On-prem person RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have scenario when the invitees are not getting updated in the forwarded invite.

User1 from Exchange Online is sending invite to User2 in On-premise Exchange. User2 forwards the email to User3 (On-prem) and User4(On-line).

But user1 is not notified about the updated invitees. And any change to schedule is not reaching the forwarded invitees.

How do we handle this. 

On-prem Exchange is Exchange 2010 version.

Users using Outlook ProPlus version.

Please let me know if any other information required.

Regards, Ghouse

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 12:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I have fixed the issue by myself. Set the remote domain with "meetingforwardnotificationenabled" equal to true.

Regards,

Ghouse

Regards, Ghouse

• Marked as answer by Mohd Ghouse Tuesday, July 4, 2017 8:16 PM
    Tuesday, July 4, 2017 8:16 PM

All replies

• As far as I am aware that is the expected behavior whether the users mailboxes are on Office 365 or on-premises.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 7:43 PM
  • Hi,

I have fixed the issue by myself. Set the remote domain with "meetingforwardnotificationenabled" equal to true.

Regards,

Ghouse

Regards, Ghouse

• Marked as answer by Mohd Ghouse Tuesday, July 4, 2017 8:16 PM
    Tuesday, July 4, 2017 8:16 PM
  • Hi Ghouse,

Glad you solved the issue and thanks for your sharing, it would help other community members as well.

Best Regards,

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017 1:54 AM