Which is the best MBOX Converter Tool? RRS feed

• Question

• Having a problem to convert my MBOX file to PST. How I can convert my MBOX file without losing any data? Is there is any simple way where we convert our MBOX file manually? Please consist... Which is the best MBOX Converter Tool?

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 7:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you using an Oultook for Mac client?

I am afraid there is no official recommended tool for this. However, there is a workaround for you:

1. Configure your email account on Apple Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird (IMAP).
    2. Import the MBOX files to your mailbox through Apple Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird (IMAP).
    3. Configure your email account on Outlook client as IMAP account.
    4. Then all your messages will be synced from server to local.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020 2:08 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 11:35 AM
  • GainTools MBOX to PST Conversion App that positively help you to transfer Mozilla Thunderbird file into practical Outlook file. This procedure allows you to access Thunderbird file with the whole database. Exceptional MBOX to PST Software is a smart program which kindly works on MBOX file and repairs it fastly.

Saturday, January 4, 2020 5:49 AM
  • If you are looking for a reliable and secure MBOX to PST converter tool then, there were lots of third party tool available on the web, but choosing the right tool is always a typical task for users. Here I suggest one of the best MBOX to PST converter tool which provides single as well as multiple MBOX file conversion with any technical glitches. I highly recommend this tool because of it support 20 email clients for MBOX file format like Apple Mail, Gmail, Thunderbird, Eudora, Seamonkey, Opera Mail, etc. 

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:57 AM
  • Here is the solution to your problem. You can try the MBOX to PST Converter tool. It's a very reliable software for migrating your bulk of files at the same time. The software provides accurate results of your data migration, without making any changes to your data. The software saves all of your files at the specified location or you can create a new one. The advanced MBOX to PST Converter tool instant preview and free demo option for your satisfaction.

Visit here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html

• Edited by bristolroy Friday, January 31, 2020 10:19 AM
    Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:04 AM
  • A superb way to Convert MBOX to PST is using any of the MailVita Convert MBOX to PST on Mac. This software provides you different other features like to handle you MBOX to PST converted file within the Software and you can easily and expertly find out the location where it is stored. It will Convert your entire mailbox with zero error. This Software supports all versions of Mac OS.
    Thursday, January 23, 2020 6:44 AM
  • As we know the manual process is not so secure and reliable as well as comes with some drawbacks. So, mostly user is adopting MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter as a third party solution to move MBOX to Outlook in few simple steps. The tool is technically designed in the simple graphic user interface so that a non-technical user also uses it for migrating MBOX to PST format. The software has many embedded features, which give you new fresh PST file at your desired location. It supports more than email client's MBOX/MBX data files.

More info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

Thursday, January 23, 2020 10:36 AM
  • If you are still looking for a solution to convert MBOX without losing the data, then I want to tell you that there is no simple way to convert it manually. The manual process to convert MBOX file is lengthy, hard and no secure. If you want an easy and risk-free process to convert MBOX file, then you have to use a third-party MBOX converter tool.

You can go with MailsSoftware MBOX to PST converter tool, using this you can convert the complete MBOX file in just a few simple clicks with ZERO RISK. The interface of this MBOX exporter tool is so simple and user-friendly. This tool has many advanced features, to know its full feature you can try the FREE DEMO version of it by downloading it from http://www.mailssoftware.org/mbox-to-pst-converter/ for free.

Friday, January 24, 2020 10:22 AM
  • MBOX to PST conversion you can accomplish with the help of two techniques. The first and important technique is to work manually, but this technique is complex and time-consuming. The second technique is any proficient third party tool. If you want to get a fast and secure conversion MBOX file into PST format without hassle, then I would like to suggest you Bitacube MBOX to PST Converter. This tool provides various features such as preview feature which helps the users preview all data in “preview pane”, ensure the data accuracy and export only necessary MBOX files to Outlook PST and in other formats. Therefore, it saves your precious time during MBOX to PST Conversion. You can check here this tool free trial version: https://www.bitacube.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html
    Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:50 AM
  • If you are looking for a solution to convert MBOX files to pst format including attachments, then the only reliable option is to go for a third-party application such as MailsClick MBOX Converter. It provides users with an option to convert MBOX file to EML, PST, MSG and several other file formats. Moreover, users also get an option to preview their email messages in 9 preview modes.

You can download and try the demo version of the software totally free of cost. Visit here for more info : https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-mbox-file/
    Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:59 PM
  • Having a problem to convert my MBOX file to PST. How I can convert my MBOX file without losing any data? Is there is any simple way where we convert our MBOX file manually? Please consist... Which is the best MBOX Converter Tool?

Hi,

Check this I have purposed already

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/1be6a035-4e86-430e-bd6f-277f41071f21/how-can-i-convert-mbox-to-office-365-account?forum=exchangesvrunifiedmessaging#8ecf8794-3b91-4537-9c91-78ade493b1f8

I have suggested Top 10 Tools already on above question and that was found helpful

You can any ways check the list

1. Top 10 MBOX Converter Tool
    2. MBOX Converter Software
    3. Top 10 Best MBOX Converter Software
    4. Pefectdata 
    5. Systools
    6. Bitrecover
    7. Aryson
    8. Kernel
    9. Stellar
    10. Cubexsof

You will be able to Convert your MBOX files to PST format easily.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:15 PM
  • I was facing the same issue then I tried the PCVARE MBOX Converter tool. This tool is one of the best tool I have ever used as this can transfer thousands of MBOX files through a single time procedure. It can work perfectly on Windows OS 10 which is the best part of this software. It provides options to save MBOX files as Outlook PST, MSG, PDF, EML, HTML, etc.

It also has saving optiuons like Zimbra, Office 365, Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite, and other applications.

• It is easy to operate this tool without ant professional knowledge.
    • No further application installation is required to convert MBOX files.
    • To transfer MBOX data into various cloud apps user just need to have their login details.

To know more about this software you can visit here: https://www.pcvare.com/mbox-converter/

Friday, February 14, 2020 5:25 AM
  • Looking for a solution for MBOX to PST Conversion then I would like to refer SysBud MBOX to PST Converter tool at only $39 . This is the most recommended solution to convert MBOX file in Outlook PST file format. The software supports all MBOX/MBS/MBX based email clients data such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Gmail, WebMail, Netscape, Eudora, and others. The best part of the solution is that it allows you to migrate multiple MBOX files into single or separate PST files. This MBOX Converter tool maintains all folder structure, rich text formatting, and attachment. You can also try the demo edition to migrates the first 20 emails from each folder.
    Thursday, February 27, 2020 10:58 AM
  • There are multiple solution available for converting MBOX to PST file format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for same issue and got great result with this MBOX to PST Conversion Tool. I will recommend you to download this MBOX software from here PST.

Read More Info,Visit Here:-  http://www.sametools.com/convert/mbox/

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 11:45 AM
  • MBOX to PST is very difficult task for all the users who are migrating MBOX file data into PST file, but it can be easy if you have reliable solution to import MBOX to Outlook, sometime the data might get corrupt or damage due to hardware and software problem, improper shutdown of system and viruses infection. In such situation use the MBOX to PST Converter Tool, which complete scan the corrupt MBOX file for error and recover it very fast and also save their MBOX file into PST, MSG, EML, HTML and RTF formats. This tool also change the MBOX file of many email clients application like- AppleMail, OperaMail, Sylpheed, Entourage, Thunderbird, Eudora, Spicebird etc.
    Friday, March 20, 2020 10:01 AM
  • Hey

As there are number of software solution available in the market if you are looking forward for best then I would like to suggest that try to use demo version of the utility. So, that you can have an idea about the utility. One of the utility that I have used personally named ShDataRescue MBOX Converter. Utility migrates mailbox into EML, PDF, MSG, EMLX, MHT, TXT etc. And also convert to various email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, Outlook, IMAP, etc.

And also provide free demo version.  

Friday, March 20, 2020 12:12 PM
  • You can easily convert MBOX file to PST by the help of Data Recovery Solutions MBOX to PST converter software tool. It supports MBOX files created by Apple Mail, Thundrerbird, and other 20+ email clients. This MBOX Converter tool maintains data integrity which ensures no data loss. It can import Thunderbid to Outlook within no time.

• Proposed as answer by john andrew81 Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:21 AM
    Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:21 AM
  • I presume you have a huge list of large mailboxes to convert. A tool will not be enough and safe to convert these MBOX files to PST. Basically you are opting to migrate to Office 365.

You should use expert attention for Office 365 migration process. It is not easy and you may end up with corrupt data or incomplete migration. Letting the technical team that is experienced in this, handle the migration smoothly and without any obstacles.

Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:54 AM
  • If you are looking best MBOX Converter Software for converting MBOX file into Outlook PST file, then you can use the Aryson MBOX to PST Converter Software that quickly converts your all mailboxes from MBOX file into Outlook PST file format with all email properties.

https://www.arysontechnologies.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

Monday, June 8, 2020 9:11 AM
  • MBOX to PST converter is one of that software. By using this, you can move the mailbox to an existing profile or a newly created PST in three short steps as per your choice and requirements. It is an automated tool that gives you the best result of conversion without any data loss. The software supports the MBOX file created by SeaMonkey, Opera Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Entourage, Spicebird, and many other email clients.

Detailed Information:- Convert MBOX to PST

Tuesday, August 4, 2020 12:05 PM