Group policy for MDM enrollment not getting effected RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I am trying to create an auto enrollment for my windows 10 desktops into Intune,I have already managed to build all the supported infrastructure and able to  register any windows system in our company AD by changing the Local policy using GUI. Now I need to make it automated. I  have identified the Registry settings which actually changed during the Local policy change .I created a script as below which will create a registry key and add the two corresponding key words as below.

New-Item -path  "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\" -Name MDM
    New-Itemproperty  -path  "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MDM" -Name AutoEnrollMDM -Value 1 -Type DWord
    New-Itemproperty  -path  "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MDM" -Name UseAADCredentialType -Value 1 -Type DWord

But Even after successful execution of this script my systems are not getting enrolled into  Intune 

Can someone please help me on this 

-Sachin

Monday, August 5, 2019 3:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your question.

I think your powershell script is fine. It create the registry key as expected.

Maybe you can try to restart your computer after creating registry.

Please check requirement of Configure auto-enrollment Group Policy for a single PC.

Also, Since this issue/query is more related to Azure AD or windows intune, please try to post your issue in the forums below;

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=microsoftintuneprod

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/azure/en-US/home?forum=windowsazureaditpro

Best regards,

Lee

Just do it.

Wednesday, August 7, 2019 9:31 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Lee

Just do it.

Friday, August 9, 2019 7:43 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Lee

Just do it.

Friday, September 6, 2019 12:52 PM