How can add additional projects or remove old project from the AppFabric Lab Portal RRS feed

• Question

• I'm planning to start learning how to use ACS and what its capable of, to do this I would like to either delete the existing Project I create or Create additional ones.

The reason being I want to start from a clean slate so if I do run into problem I will know its not stale metadata left behind. This way I can concentrate on my end of the Federation and if I do submit a bug report I'll be able to explain I'm using a clean setup which should help you.

Trouble is I don't see how to do either of these.

thx

bob

• Moved by Brian AurichMicrosoft employee Friday, December 10, 2010 8:44 PM Portal/project management question. (From:Connectivity for the Windows Azure Platform)
    Friday, December 10, 2010 4:24 AM

Answers

• Bob,

A project is synonymous with a subscription.  If you wanted to start with a completely new subscripiton (aka project), you would need to go through the offer purchase process to sign up under the offer you want for a new subscription: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/offers/

You could also try to just delete all existing services under each of the portals (Hosted Services, Storage Accounts, Namespaces, SQL Azure DBs, etc.)  Then it should just be an empty project.

To delete a project you need to contact Support.

Brian Aurich
    Windows Azure Community PM
    Saturday, December 11, 2010 5:38 AM