Error Received from Project 2007 : Please reload the Project Add-in Outlook by Clicking Trust Center..... RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Microsoft People!

I have Project 2007 user and he keeps getting this error:

"Please reload the Project-Add-in for Outlook by clicking Trust Center on the Tools menu.  From there, click Add-ins and then go under manager com Add-ins.  On the com-add-in dialog , ensure that Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Add-in for Outlook is checked, and then click ok.  If this does not resolve the issue, you may need to repair or reinstall the add-in via Add or Remove Programs from the control panel. "

I am not getting the error when I login to the computer.  Probably because I have an admin account.

I did the following troubleshooting steps:

1.  Uninstalled MS Project Outlook Add-in; reinstalled - error same

2.  Removed Project 2007 and reinstalled Outlook Add-in - error same

3.  Deleted User Profile; error same

4.  Tried on 2 other computers, user was getting the same error message.

5.  Checked in with the Admin of Project 2007 (Manager), user account has the correct rights and permissions

6.  I tried this: Went to Options, Other, General, Advanced Options, Custom Forms, Manage Forms, Removed all References to Project Web Access. Removed all Tasks in Outlook. From regedit, I deleted ProjectServer.12.  Reinstalled Project Add in for Outlook; same error message

7.  I had other user to login to his computer, they are not getting an error message, it is only him

8.  Running out of ideas

Your suggestions and ideas are  greatly apprepriated.

Thanks.

KP

Monday, July 1, 2013 10:10 PM