SCOM Notifications RRS feed

• Question

• I have a SCOM 2007SP2 Server which had a receipient setup which was assigned to a subscription. It was happilly sending me e-mails whenever an alert happened and all was good. Due to changes in our organisation i needed to change the address that notifications were being sent to so I added a new recipient and changed the subscription to point to this new address. However alerts continued to be sent to the old address. I removed the address completely for the old recipient but again the old address continued to receive the e-mail notifications. In a last ditch desperate attempt I decided to start from scratch I have now removed ALL recipients and ALL subscriptions (both fields are blank in the SCOM admin tool) however the original recipient still continues to receive alert notifications.

Has anybody had this issue before and have any idea what I am doing wrong. 

Brett

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:47 PM

Answers

• Hi Brett,

This forum is for System Center Essentials(SCE) related issues. For questions about System Center Operations Manager(SCOM), please use the following Forums, which would be the best resource for your question.

System Center Operations Manager Forums
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-CA/operationsmanagergeneral/threads

Thanks,

Yog Li -- Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Yog Li Wednesday, September 1, 2010 10:47 AM
    Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:29 AM