none
How to view multiple Monitor screens RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

Just had a though not sure its gonna work or not, but i will share her to see if there is possibility to accomplish this project. 

we have multiple Digisign computers and each has 3 monitors connected , located different locations. i will do a regular walk in everyday to check all the three monitors are good for each digisign, sometimes the two monitors will work good and third one will be "black out" and i need to fix it. So to avoid walk in the floors it need find a way to do it remotely. 

Is there an option view (just view) three monitor screen remotely by using IE ?

Is there an option view (just view) three monitor screen remotely by using Powershell ?

Is there an option view (just view) three monitor screen remotely by developing any web page using visual studio?

or any ideas? 

Thanks

Sathish 

Sathish S

Monday, September 11, 2017 11:17 PM

Answers

• No but you can set up a remote video camera to monitor your monitors.

Unfortunately this is not a forum for helping people learn how to use and troubleshoot hardware. This forum is for admin scripting questions.

Your best hope is to contact the vendor for your system and ask them for assistance with using multiple monitors.  The vendor may support some form of telepathic monitoring of their system.  Perhaps they have even used monitors that report their condition back to the computer.  We cannot know about this but the vendor can.

TV cameras would be the most fun.

\_(ツ)_/

• Marked as answer by Sathish_HA Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:51 AM
    Monday, September 11, 2017 11:58 PM

All replies

• Hi, 

Just had a though not sure its gonna work or not, but i will share her to see if there is possibility to accomplish this project. 

we have multiple Digisign computers and each has 3 monitors connected , located different locations. i will do a regular walk in everyday to check all the three monitors are good for each digisign, sometimes the two monitors will work good and third one will be "black out" and i need to fix it. So to avoid walk in the floors it need find a way to do it remotely. 

Is there an option view (just view) three monitor screen remotely by using IE ?

Is there an option view (just view) three monitor screen remotely by using Powershell ?

Is there an option view (just view) three monitor screen remotely by developing any web page using visual studio?

or any ideas? 

Thanks

Sathish 

Sathish S

• Merged by jrv Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:01 AM DUPLICATE
    Monday, September 11, 2017 11:14 PM
  • No but you can set up a remote video camera to monitor your monitors.

Unfortunately this is not a forum for helping people learn how to use and troubleshoot hardware. This forum is for admin scripting questions.

Your best hope is to contact the vendor for your system and ask them for assistance with using multiple monitors.  The vendor may support some form of telepathic monitoring of their system.  Perhaps they have even used monitors that report their condition back to the computer.  We cannot know about this but the vendor can.

TV cameras would be the most fun.

\_(ツ)_/

• Marked as answer by Sathish_HA Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:51 AM
    Monday, September 11, 2017 11:58 PM
  • Thank you for your advice.

Sathish S

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:52 AM