none
BHOLD produces lots of Eventlog Entries RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I tried the latest BHOLD (5.0.2521.0) bits that come with FIM 4.1.3510
    As soon as I install BHOLD Core the application log gets filled with theses two entries every 5 seconds
    Can anyone of you tell me the root cause of this?

Thanks, Henry

Event Source: B1Service
    EventID     : 7
    Event Type  : Information
    Event Text  :
    Error when executing 'EXEC ProcessQueueCommand30UserBiased' \n\n Reason System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates a mismatching number of BEGIN and COMMIT statements. Previous count = 0, current count = 1.
       at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
       at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at BHOLD.B1ServiceLibrary.Queue.ConnectorQueueDal.RetrieveQueueEntries(Int32 applicationId) in d:\Builds\53\4\Sources\imp\src\Access Management\Core\B1ServiceBC\Queue\ConnectorQueueDal.cs:line 122'

Error when executing 'EXEC ProcessQueueCommand30RoleBiased' \n\n Reason System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates a mismatching number of BEGIN and COMMIT statements. Previous count = 0, current count = 1.
       at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
       at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at BHOLD.B1ServiceLibrary.Queue.ConnectorQueueDal.RetrieveQueueEntries(Int32 applicationId) in d:\Builds\53\4\Sources\imp\src\Access Management\Core\B1ServiceBC\Queue\ConnectorQueueDal.cs:line 122'

Friday, July 11, 2014 9:22 AM

Answers

• Henry,

Unfortunately, this is a known issue. It appears to be benign but of course it pretty much renders the application log useless on machine with B1 service installed. It doesn't have any actual practical effects on BHOLD funcitonality as far I have heard................bug was already filed on this, I don't know that this will be fixed anytime soon, but you can certainly open case with PSS.........

• Marked as answer by henryschl Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:48 AM
    Sunday, July 13, 2014 4:59 AM

All replies

• Henry,

Unfortunately, this is a known issue. It appears to be benign but of course it pretty much renders the application log useless on machine with B1 service installed. It doesn't have any actual practical effects on BHOLD funcitonality as far I have heard................bug was already filed on this, I don't know that this will be fixed anytime soon, but you can certainly open case with PSS.........

• Marked as answer by henryschl Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:48 AM
    Sunday, July 13, 2014 4:59 AM
  • Hi GlennThanks for your reply. I don't believe it is worth opening a case or spending more time on BHOLD. It seems not to be the only bug. And at TechEd in Houston I got the impression that this part of the product will not be continued as we know it today. I think role management is a must have and BHOLD was promising and so I hope FIM vNext elevates this part of the product to a higher level.
    Henry
    Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:00 PM