have tried every thing even the one you told at the top of this page RRS feed

• Question

• hi ! i have tried everything including what you instructed above but no thing happened it says windows have found the software for your device but could not install it .what is the problem firend please tell me the solution i am just  fed up.have tried alot of things. plz help me ....
    Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting.

From your post, I suspect you may have posted a thread and someone give you some suggestions, however, the issue persists. At this time, may I know the address of the original thread? If getting this, we can continue the discussion on that thread, this can avoid some confusion and make our discussion clear. If the original thread cannot be found, please provide the detail information about the issue here.

Regarding this issue, I think it is a hardware related issue and I would like to share the following document and hope it can help you check the issue:

Get help with Device Manager errors

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-us/help/8bf5c94f-82e3-4d4e-b176-2aba6b0b0edf1033.mspx

After getting the detail information about the case, I will perform some further researches and provide you some suggestion to help you.

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Friday, June 12, 2009 11:41 AM