Onenote 2010 onedrive sync RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I try to set a new onedrive account to Onenote 2010 but it's not working. I always get the login window back. I tried different computer, network etc. It's seems this feature doesn't work since last week.

Is there anyone who can use this now in Onenote 2010? Syncing Onenote 2010 with Onedrive...

Thanks

Monday, February 17, 2020 10:16 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I test on my environment (Windows 10 and Office Professional 2010), I could not sign into OneDrive too and get an error message: Unable to connect to Microsoft OneDrive.

I try to run "OneNote /safeboot" to clear caches and remove all Windows credentials, unfortunately the issue still exists.

Besides, I find a similar thread: OneNote 2010 notebooks on desktop no longer sync with OneDrive. As a work around, you may try OneNote 2016. After finishing installing OneNote 2016, it should be automatically associated with your currently activated license of Microsoft Office 2010 and work as OneNote 2016 Home and Student.

When there is any updates, we could share with each other. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 10:18 AM