Unable to save value in SharePoint list field RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone. I have a problem that is driving me crazy and I hope someone can steer me in the right direction. 

I've created a custom content type named "Meeting Minutes" and one of the Site Columns used is called "Contract," which is a multivalued column that looks up values from a list on my site.  In multiple document libraries where I'm using the Meeting Minutes content type, I can no longer add a value in the contract column to a file.  I can select one, or multiple values, but when I go to save the data it doesn't get saved.  I have approximately 70 files that allowed values to be saved in the Contract field and those files still allows edits to the Contract field, however, any other files will not allow a value to be saved.  This is the only field I'm having problem with.  I have other multivalued fields that are Site Columns that look up lists in the same manner as the Contract column and have no issue with those.

Does anyone have any idea what may have caused this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for your time.

Friday, March 30, 2012 1:47 PM