none
FIM 2010 : Architecture RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I begin with FIM and I have question about architecture.

I have a domain controllor and I want RH users can directly in FIM portail:

- create AD account ans assigne group for the user

- provision exchange mailbox

- and in second time operate modification on AD account.

And my questions: what is about In/outbound? in my situation what is the configuration that I have choose?

I think it's bidirectionnal (IN and OUTbound) because I need to have the initionnal group and user ad account firstly and I have to be able to modify account, so I think bidirectionnal needed. But and I don't the impact of bidirectionnal synchronisation and the risk.

If someone can help me please, I need help  ;)

Friday, February 1, 2013 4:46 PM

Answers

• I highly recommend for any FIM beginners the free on-line FIM 2010 Ramp-Up training provided by Microsoft.  The last time I looked, it was still all available.

The training will not answer all of your questions directly, but should start you in the right direction.  I hope this helps.

Chris

Monday, February 4, 2013 6:58 PM

All replies

• I highly recommend for any FIM beginners the free on-line FIM 2010 Ramp-Up training provided by Microsoft.  The last time I looked, it was still all available.

The training will not answer all of your questions directly, but should start you in the right direction.  I hope this helps.

Chris

Monday, February 4, 2013 6:58 PM
  • thank you for your information.

I have already make a server fim with outboud synchronisation and it works fine.

But I have more questions ( as my post) and I don't found the answere.

So If someone can help me ;)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:36 AM