Both SFB and Outlook "Not Responding" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all!

Quite a few people in my organization, which ranges nationwide location-wise, have been experiencing issues with both their Outlook and SFB "not responding" quite a few times throughout the day for a couple weeks now, and it is driving everyone bonkers (understandably so). We haven't really been able to get anywhere with it (hence the reason I'm coming to a forum), except one of my fellow IT colleagues thought that maybe it had something to do with the Exchange Server being glitchy lately. Also, I noticed that it's exclusively with those still running Outlook v2013 and SFB v2016. However, I'm not seeing much out there from external users experiencing anything similar lately so felt like it was necessary to throw some feelers out there to see if anyone else is dealing with SFB and Outlook crashes. Is there anything anyone has been able to do to help their users battle these issues, other than telling them to use the online apps until Microsoft (hopefully) makes a patch for this? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    HF

Thanks, Heather

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 6:23 PM

Answers

All replies