Skype room system cant sign in RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! 

I have a problem logging on to Skype for Business on-premise with 2 different Skype room systems. Both are on version 4.0.64.0 and I am seeing this error message: we can't sign you in because the server couldn't be reached or the server version is incompatible

The customer has username@domain1.no as the SIP address and has domain2.no locally. I have put both domains in the configuration page on the SRS. I have also tried the registry fix HKLM\Software\Microsoft\SkypeRoomSystem Trustedmodeldata = "all domains configured"

I have tried to connect one of the SRS through internet, then it authenticates with the edge server, same problem.

Is there anybody that has a solution for this?

PS: I know they work, tried to connect to another Skype for Business org and it works. Also work onOffice 365.

Similar thread with no solution.. https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Skype-for-Business-IT-Pro/Trouble-logging-into-SfB-w-Logitech-SmartDock/td-p/96628

• Edited by Emarskar Friday, February 15, 2019 12:01 PM
    Friday, February 15, 2019 12:00 PM

All replies

• Ok, so I found the solution. Customer was missing the Lyncdiscoverinternal and lyncdiscover dns entries.
    • Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Monday, February 18, 2019 2:59 AM
    Friday, February 15, 2019 1:31 PM
  • Hi Emarskar,

Thanks for your sharing, we are glad to see your issue has been fixed. In addition, you could mark your reply as answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, February 18, 2019 3:00 AM
  • Hi Emarskar,

Please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:13 AM