Link for the image "CloseWindow_button.png" is not valid RRS feed

• Question

• I'm wondering if I'm alone.

When you open a popup like for Contact IT, at the right-top you got an image to close this popup.

For me I get a red cross meaning the image reference is broken.

I tried several modifications in the codes without success.

Any ideas ?

Regards.

Johann

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:43 AM

Answers

• Hi Johann,

just find the image (Images\CloseWindow_button.png) in the webparts-project and set its build action to "embedded resource" (the same as the other images in that folder). Recompile the source - the image should show up in the dialog window. Had the same issue while customizing the portal.

Cheers

Dennis

• Marked as answer by PJohann Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:47 PM
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:13 AM
  • Hi,

Select the WebParts\Images\CloseWindow_button.png file in Visual Studio and in the Properties window check, if Build Action is set to "Embedded Resource". If it is not than do that. After making the change you must rebuild the solution and copy files to the server.

Regards!

http://www.purgar.net
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Johann,

just find the image (Images\CloseWindow_button.png) in the webparts-project and set its build action to "embedded resource" (the same as the other images in that folder). Recompile the source - the image should show up in the dialog window. Had the same issue while customizing the portal.

Cheers

Dennis

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:13 AM
  • Hi,

Select the WebParts\Images\CloseWindow_button.png file in Visual Studio and in the Properties window check, if Build Action is set to "Embedded Resource". If it is not than do that. After making the change you must rebuild the solution and copy files to the server.

Regards!

http://www.purgar.net
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:18 AM
  • Great !

Thanks guys for your help !

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:47 PM