Local Outlook 365 Issue: RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning,

I have an issue with Outlook Burning the image of the Recent Address list into the background of the desktop.

This image continues to show of the recent address field when opening other programs, as if it had been put into a headers and footers background.

Any quick resolves please.

Kind Regard

Jamie

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Given this situation, please start your Outlook in safe mode (Press Win + R, type “outlook /safe”, press Enter.) and see if the issue continues.

Besides, it is also suggested to repair your Office installation.

If the issue persists, please provide me with the screenshot about the issue so that I can help you better.

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:24 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, June 14, 2019 9:32 AM