pst Outlook 2013 to Outlook 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• When I try and import a pst file to Outlook 2007 "Import from another program or file" isn't listed. Looked for a update I can't find anything
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:18 PM

Answers

• When I try and import a pst file to Outlook 2007 "Import from another program or file" isn't listed. Looked for a update I can't find anything

Out of curiosity - what options are listed as compared to 

Also - just to cover all bases - are the Outlook Importers/Exporters installed (go to Control Panel --> Programs --> highlight Office '2007 --> Add/remove options

Finally, you also just open the .pst file in OL'2007 and move/copy data accordingly. If this happens to be in reference to a POP account where you want to use this PST file as the delivery location for the POP account, then all you need to do is

With Outlook closed - open Control Panel --> Mail app --> Data files tab --> add --> when done go to Email tab

#1 - Highlight the POP account
    #2 - Click on <Change Folder> and select the <Inbox> in the PST file you've just added
    #3 - Go back to <Data Files> tab and make the newly added PST file the "default" for the profile (if applicable) and remove any PST file you no longer want (if applicable)
    *** Default data file contains the default contact/calendar folders

Karl Timmermans [Outlook MVP] "Outlook Contact Import/Export/Data Mgmt" http://www.contactgenie.com

Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:47 PM