none
DHCP Reservations in 2012 R2 out-of order RRS feed

• Question

• Have a question is any way to list reservations IP in DHCP server 2012 r2 in numerical order, because now last added IP is always at the end no matter if this is IP is lower than others and should be in the beginning of the list.

In my old Windows Server 2003 DHCP this is possible, after clicking "refresh" list is sorted in IP order.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:36 AM

Answers

• Thanks you are right, now my IPs are sorted in right window. Do you know any option to sort them on the left?
    I can't imagine that microsoft downgrade this option from previously windows serwer, in 2003 server everything is sorted automatically everywhere. 

Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hi zukers,

I tried it in my lab.If you 'VIEW' the Reservation by 'Details',you could sort the column by clicking the top.Like this:

• Proposed as answer by Hbestregards Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:20 AM
    Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:06 AM
  • Thanks you are right, now my IPs are sorted in right window. Do you know any option to sort them on the left?
    I can't imagine that microsoft downgrade this option from previously windows serwer, in 2003 server everything is sorted automatically everywhere. 

Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:36 AM
  • Hi zukers,

Sorry I don't find other way.

Monday, May 30, 2016 7:14 AM